Founded in 1927, Trotter & Morton is a commercial, civil, and industrial construction company. Trotter & Morton has provided integrated construction services to many of Western Canada’s iconic large-scale construction projects.
By leveraging the diversity of its skilled workforce, Trotter & Morton is able to offer its
clients multi-service solutions from the initial stages of site demolition and preparation, advancing through all aspects of construction, and continuing after the build with on-going maintenance.
Trotter & Morton Group of Companies completes approximately 2,500 projects a year, and is recognized as an industry leader in safety, continually striving for a zero-incident workplace.
Trotter & Morton—there for the build and beyond.
We are looking for Fire / Sprinkler Fitter Apprentices, Journeymen & Supervisors to be a part of projects within the lower mainland.
Trotter and Morton’s Fire Sprinkler Division is a UA170 / CASA registered division.
- Certified Sprinkler Journeyman, Apprentice or pre-apprentice positions available
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, repair and restore equipment
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and prepare red line drawings
- ASTT certifications (an asset)
- Backflow testing certificate (an asset)
- Valid driver's licence
- Highly motivated, punctual, hardworking individuals
- Experience with Sprinkler and Fire Protection Installation
- Experience working on Residential and Commercial Sprinkler systems
- Experience with wet and dry sprinkler systems, foam systems, gas agent systems and fire pump equipment (an asset)
What we offer….for the right candidate (Journeyman – ticketed):
- Company cell phone
- Safe and interesting projects
- Company vehicle may be provided
We firmly believe our employees are our best assets and we are committed to providing ongoing training
and support to allow them to reach their full potential. Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is an industry-leader in safety, and we strive for an incident-free workplace in all aspects of our operations.
If you have a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence, apply today and build a rewarding career as a member of our high-performing team.
Our Commitment to Diversity
The Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring talented, qualified professionals without regard to race, age, gender, or any other protected ground and to providing an environment without discrimination.
Every effort is made to provide fair and equal employment and development opportunities and to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, compensation, promotions, and transfers are based solely on skills and capabilities, job requirements, job performance, and other job-related criteria.
Click New Resume/CV to begin the online application process. Click Existing Resume/CV if you have previously applied to a position and would like to update your online application profile.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.