If you are an energetic, friendly and organized person who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
The service department at Stafford City Mazda has consistently been rated as one of the top 5 in Canada. We are looking for an individual to join our team who is as dedicated to exceptional customer service as we are.
Service Appointment Coordinator
- Scheduling service appointments
- Scheduling sublet repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Making calls to customers for follow-ups, appointment confirmations and other related inquiries
- Coordinating shuttle pick ups and drop offs with customers
- Administrative tasks, filing and paperwork
- Assisting customers with general inquiries about their vehicle
- Explaining recommended maintenance items to customers
- Assist in-person customer overflow on Service Advisor/Parts desk as required
Who are we looking for? The Successful Candidate will have:
- An enthusiasm for people and automobiles
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- A willingness to learn and grow with the position and dealership
- Customer service and administrative experience required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid DL
- Previous dealership experience is an asset but we are open to train the right person
- Reliable and have the ability to learn new skills and work in a fast paced environment
- Position requires standing/walking for periods of time as well as lifting and/or carrying of parts, as required, on a regular, frequent and unassisted basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- dealership: 1 year (Preferred)