Noah Digital is looking to fill an SEO/Content Writer position, reporting to the VP of Client Success and Training, within our head office in Burlington Ontario. The candidate will collaborate with our digital marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your valuable contribution will help us provide quality services to our clients. The ideal candidate would have a decent knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, Social Media, and content marketing, coachable, and good at following directions. Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment independently is a must.
*About Noah Digital*
Noah Digital is Canada's #1 English and Chinese digital marketing agency specializing in search engine optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), programmatic advertising, social media, content marketing and conversion rate optimization. We work with a range of amazing companies in diverse industries. We fuel our company off driven and energetic individuals who are motivated to learn and grow with us. We want our SEO/Social MediaSpecialist to be a part of an innovative, strategic and fun company to work for. We work hard, have fun and love what we do. Join us!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write blog posts and email marketing messages, and prepare social media posting
- Work on SEO tasks such as on-page SEO, local SEO and link building
- Coordinate with other team members on various projects
- Graphic design and video editing are preferred. Also proficient in MS office suite in particularly MS word, excel and PowerPoint.
Qualifications and Skills
- Digital marketing certificate or marketing major is required
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn digital marketing skills
- Solid understanding of digital marketing fundamentals is a must
- Proven content writing skills in English is a must, native speaker preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, HTML, CSS and basic programming skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics and SEMRush) and WordPress
- Language: English and Chinese preferred.
**** Please note, in order for your resume to be reviewed, you must include a cover letter. ****
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- SEO content writing : 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)