For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking a Scientist for our Pharmacokinetics team located in Senneville, Qc.
The following are responsibilities related to the position:
• Project management (including management of timelines)
- Communicate with Sponsor for study related business.
- Perform TK/PK/PD analysis and prepare reports.
- Ensure that projects are performed according to SOP and GLP.
- Understanding the objectives of non-clinical and clinical studies so that appropriate analyses are performed and interpreted.
- Attend scientific meetings, symposia, or workshops at the discretion of the Associate Scientific Director and Director of Laboratory Sciences.
• Possesses a B.Sc. or M.Sc.
- Have experience as a Scientist (minimum 2 years of experience).
- Has experience with the use of analytical computer software, such as Phoenix WinNonlin is an asset.
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel) and possess excellent communication, project management, interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Has a good knowledge of GLP.
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.