Established in 2002, Zafin is the award-winning global leader in cloud-based product and pricing solutions for banks, enabling its clients to create and execute innovative products and propositions to respond to market challenges and opportunities at speed. The company is transforming the banking industry—catalyzing core modernization and digital transformation strategies, enabling improved customer experiences, driving revenue, and increasing operational efficiency across the globe. Zafin’s platform is proven. The company has high impact installations in place delivering value at more than 30 banks worldwide.
Zafin is privately owned and operates out of multiple global locations including North America, Europe, and Australia. Zafin is backed by significant financial partners committed to accelerating the company’s growth, fueling innovation and ensuring Zafin’s enduring value as a leading provider of cloud-based solutions to the financial services sector.
Zafin is proud to be recognized as a top employer. In Canada and India, we are certified as a “Great Place to Work”. The Great Place to Work program recognizes employers who invest in and value their people and organizational culture. The company’s culture is driven by strategy and focused on execution. We make and keep our commitments.
What is the opportunity?
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will join a talented Sales Enablement team as a change agent and support critical functions related to our sales growth velocity. As the Global Sales Operations Manager, you will work closely with sales leadership, sales Enablement, Finance and Human Resources. You will support Sales Enablement with your analytical perspective, love for accurate content management, and passion for co-planning super-cool sales team events.
Location: Toronto or Vancouver
What will you do?
- New Hire Support: maintain accurate new hire forecasts, performance dashboard updates, tech stack license provisioning, troubleshooting and territory or target account administration and alignment.
- Sales Onboarding: coordinate activities and optimize processes related to Sales onboarding, territory alignment and deal velocity.
- Territory and Target Accounts: own the execution of our Territory and Target Account Plan and related Salesforce record transfers
- Data Maintenance: promote data accuracy by detecting and resolving duplicates and performing migrations and adjustments as needed
- License Administration: maintain an inventory of sales tech stack licenses, ordering, provisioning, and reconciling invoices
- Deal Desk Support: support sales teams with deal velocity, CPQ process questions and quality assurance of Opportunity records
- Sales Process Documentation: create and maintain key process maps
- Help Desk Support: provide front line support to sales, troubleshooting tech stack problems, logging internal requests and vendor support tickets
- Ad-hoc Sales Operations Projects: assist Sales Operations and Salesforce Administrator with ad-hoc change requests, various projects, Salesforce.com change requests, reporting and dashboard maintenance and event planning activities.
What do I need to succeed?
- Minimum 2-3 years of deal desk, sales support or sales operations experience with data maintenance, analytics projects, and sales order processing
- Expert at co-planning sales team events, working with conference call technology, and running meetings/training sessions
- Experience with Data Loader and Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards skills
- Familiar with software license ordering, provisioning, and invoice reconciliation
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
Behavioral Skills required:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Inspirational and passionate about joining and building a great company.
- Strong attention to detail and care for data integrity
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of sales processes
Nice to have:
- Highly self-motivated; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Sharp business acumen of building and managing growth with a dynamic personality with an ability to influence and persuade.
- Superior networking skills. Promoting internal collaboration and creating external visibility.
What's in it for you?
If you work with us, we expect you’ll show the spirit, drive, and intellect that makes you great. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive remuneration and benefits, and excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth. If you believe you are up for the challenge, please apply.
Zafin welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.