Cascades Recovery is currently looking for a hard-working and motivated Roll Off Truck Driver (Day Shift) to join our Transportation team based out of our Etobicoke location.
- The starting wage rate for a Roll-Off Truck Driver position is $24.80 per hour, and increase to $26.30 per hour after probation.
- Overtime is paid after 44 hours
- The Company also provides employees a full benefits package (includes extended health, dental, vision care, life insurance, EFAP, LTD etc.).
- An RRSP is also available for all employees.
- Company supplies uniforms and an annual safety boot allowance.
- Job performance bonus of up to $1250.00 per year
Reporting to the Transportation Supervisor, the Roll-Off Truck Driver will perform the following job duties:
- Responsible for picking up recycled materials from customer locations in safe and efficient manner
- Switch, install and/or remove roll-off containers;
- Insure that the compactor bin is secured in the truck;
- Ensure that the compactor equipment is shut down and locked out before switching containers; and
- Pick-up and tarp partial/full roll-off container loads and transport loads to the proper facilities to be dumped, as instructed by Dispatch.
- Must possess a valid DZ drivers license with air brake endorsement
- 2-3 years of truck driving experience preferably in driving a roll-off truck
- Previous experience in a related industry (recycling, waste management, etc.) would be an asset.
- Hours of work will be 10 hour shifts - work week may vary as needed.
Job Segment: Logistics, Supply, Supply Chain, Operations