We are looking for an organized, goal driven and engaging individual to provide general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals. Responsible for lease documentation. Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information. Effectively communicating with sales reps, sales managers and customers are vital to this position. General duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact with landlords and tenants with leasing inquiries for new leasing, amendments, lease renewals, terminations & assignments and administrating/coordinating.
- Regular communication with Realtors for leasing opportunities and providing this information to the property managers/owner.
- Preparation of new leases, renewal documents and supporting information.
- Strategically advertising vacant suites electronically and in print as required and continue to update and keep information up to date
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team on any website or ad changes/discrepancies
- Answering incoming prospect phone calls, and emails, in order to educate, attract and rent suites
- Proactively contacting and following up with site leads and applicants on waiting lists to setup viewings to lease up
- Taking application, ensure all information is complete in an organized fashion
- Diligently verifying references and ID of prospective tenants
- Scan, organize and maintain all lease related documents in the Corporate’s electronic filing system.
- Maintaining daily log of calls/emails/showings, etc.
- College/University diploma / degree or equivalent work related experience
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and planning skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards potential and existing tenants
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word / Excel and Google Drive
- Previous experience with property management, rental or student housing industry is preferred
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese or another language is an asset.
Job Title: Property Administrator/Lease Coordinator
Primary Location: Markham
Job Status: Part-Time / Full-Time
Salary: $17 - $18 an hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonus Pay
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Required)