Geotechnical Filed technicians - Local Candidates in GTA ONLY
We are looking for junior to senior levels of geotechnical field technicians and technologists for field compaction testing using a nuclear gauge, concrete sampling and testing, footing inspection, material lab testing, field groundwater sampling, field soil sampling, slug testing, etc.
Our firm is to be located in City of Richmond Hill in GTA area.
Previous working experience in south Ontario is preferred. Holding a CCIL Concrete Testing Certificate is preferred.
Inspection, material testing and sampling for a wide variety of geotechnical and geo-environmental consulting projects involving small and large earthwork projects. The work involves geotechnical and environmental sampling, soil testing, compaction testing using the nuclear gauge, concrete testing, lab testing and construction inspection.
- College Diploma in Geological, Geotechnical, Civil Engineering, Geo-Environmental Engineering or other related disciplines as a minimum requirement;
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the timelines;
- Preferably registered, or eligible to register for CET.
- Strong report writing and verbal communication skills in the English language; and
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle with a clean drive record.
We only accept email application.
Our team would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please understand that we have a busy office and we will not accept telephone inquiries about this position. Thank you for your understanding!
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
Reference ID: 1358
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- geotechnical technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)