North Central Co-op invites applications for the position of part-time Gas Bar Attendant to join our team at our newly opened Rabbit Hill C-store. This role will report to the Assistant Gas Bar Manager.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide service to both full and self-serve pumps to ensure customer needs are met and service is friendly, prompt and efficient
- Ensure accuracy & care in fueling customer vehicles; promote other store related products to increase sales
- Perform exterior housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Ensures all Health and Safety, Cash Handling and Loss Prevention procedures are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Efficient and accurate when working in a busy environment
- Previous gas bar experience preferred
Closing Date: May 28, 2020
North Central Co-op is located in Central Alberta – providing goods and services to our locations within Stony Plain, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Legal and Sherwood Park. We are proud of our 92,000 member-owners, our 650 staff members throughout our 11 Gas Bars, 1 Home Centre, 4 Cardlock/Bulk Fuel Stations, 5 Food Stores, 2 Liquor and 1 Administration Office, as well as future growth.
Applications may be used to fill future vacancies within North Central Co-op’s trading area. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply directly on our job board.
North Central Co-operative
- Previous gas bar experience
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group