Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for a full-time Call Center Supervisor in London, Ontario.
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility company. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to make a difference in the transportation industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities.
Voyago is a proud recipient organization in Deloitte’s Canada’s Best Managed Companies program since 2014. Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. If you’re a high achiever looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
Position OverviewReporting to the Call Centre Manager, the Call Center Supervisor is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Call Centre in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintain a schedule for dispatchers and call takers
- Run weekly performance meetings
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions with call takers/dispatchers while continuously monitoring performance of staff, providing direction, and feedback
- Track utilization of vehicles/trips
- Submit payroll
- Generate a variety of reports including KPI's and Quality Assurance
- Monitor on time performance
- Handle questions/inquiries from Customers
- Provide Value Added Service
- Manage hospital concerns
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions with Call Takers and Dispatchers
- Monitor performance of staff, providing work direction, and feedback
- Ability to multitask and utilize time management tactics as well as future planning skills for anticipated needs
- Communicate effectively and concisely with both internal staff as well as attendants on the road
- Excellent, strong, proven customer service experience and professional telephone manner
- Clean Criminal Record Search
- Computer Software experience in MS Office and data entry software
- Availability to work a variety of shifts with open availability
- Post-secondary degree preferred
- 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Previous experience in a related field
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
- Extensive orientation and ongoing support
- Employee recognition
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.