Closes August 6, 2020
At Innovation Credit Union, we redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, our communities and our people. Now that’s responsible banking!
Are you driven by creating solid relationships with a passion for proactively building and growing a portfolio to help members achieve their goals?
Are you adept at identifying members’ needs and providing world class financial service wherever our members are and whenever they need us?
Do you thrive in a digital world and are you inspired by the vision to be the most responsive and innovative financial service organization?
Are you motivated to be part of an exciting journey to become one of Canada’s first Federal Credit Unions, providing Innovation Credit Union the unique ability to seamlessly provide service to members all across Canada ?
If these sound like what you want out of a career, please read on…..
- Provide agricultural, commercial and personal lending services, deposits & loans portfolio management and deposit advice
- Provide individualized financial consulting to members regarding investment and wealth protection services and products offered through the Credit Union
- Ensure all deposit & loan activities are in compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Recognize and act upon business development opportunities that would be beneficial to the organization and its members as a whole
- Goals to grow the deposit & and loan portfolio aggressively and appropriately to maximize exposure of Credit Union products and services.
- Must have the ability to travel to and cover regionally as required
- Innovation’s Travel Practice Guidelines will be followed
Here’s where Innovation Credit Union employees set themselves apart from our competition:
- ALWAYS participate in our constructive culture, promoting continual, effective two way communication
- ALWAYS create an Exceptional Service Experience – Internally & Externally
- ALWAYS strive for continuous progress to ensure our company gets better every day
- ALWAYS commit to Continuous Learning & Professional Development
- ALWAYS have a strong attention to detail, with the ability to delivery timely and accurate work that is compliant with required policy, procedures and legislation
- ALWAYS exhibit our values of Integrity, Team, Respect, Accountability, Community, Knowledgeable and Service
Some of the skills and abilities we would prefer to see in your application:
- Minimum of one year of formal education in related discipline, completion of education in Consumer, Residential Mortgage, Commercial and Agricultural Lending or equivalent combination education and experience
- Preference of 4 years in relationship banking with extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of lending with an emphasis on agricultural and commercial loans
- Proven business development, sales, communication and service skills
- Commitment to grow Innovation Credit Union business attained through demonstrated use of sales and service principles
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate well to members and coworkers
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous education and personal development
In order to help Innovation fulfill our mission: To provide world class financial services wherever you are and whenever you need us - the successful candidate will have the ability to travel to anywhere the member may need you - another advice centre, their place of business, out to their field, or to sit at their kitchen table!
Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Innovation Credit Union offers a comprehensive employee benefits package including a 7% company matched pension plan. An attractive variable incentive program is also available.
Salary Range: $70,529 to $97,958