Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.About the role
We’re searching for Brand Associatesto join our team – no experience needed – friendly and eager to learn is whatwe are looking for! As a Brand Associate, you’re an important part of our teamand take pride in the brand to deliver a great shopping experience for ourcustomers. You will support your team to drive results, deliver best-in-classservice and educate customers on our loyalty programs. You enjoy a fast-pacedenvironment and have a customer-first mindset.
More than the clothes we create, weare defined by our people. As we re-open stores, our priority is to welcomeback furloughed employees and offer them shifts first. However, during thistime of uncertainty, personal situations often change, so in the event our furloughedemployees aren’t able to return to work, we are opening hiring to the public.If you’re a furloughed employee and haven’t heard from us, are in the marketfor this job and would like the opportunity to be placed back on the schedule,please contact your manager.What you'll do
Consistently treat all customers and employeeswith respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap,back of house, as required.
Handle all customer interactions and potentialissueseturns courteously and professionally.
- You’re able towork shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistentscheduling may be available.
- You act in linewith our values and guiding principles.
- You are open tofeedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- You’re able tolearn and utilize technology.
- You’re able tomaneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with orwithout a reasonable accommodation.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic and Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees