What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Sault Ste. Marie branch is looking for an Associate to join their team. You will support a developing and growing Investment Advisor's business and will provide clients with exceptional service in an efficient and professional manner.
What will you do?
- Investigate and resolve issues and inquiries related to accounts and refer to the Investment Advisor where appropriate
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity online and on applicable reports
- Utilize contact management system for daily task management
- Provide world-class client service to our valued clients
What do you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in financial services industry, preferably as an assistant/associate in retail brokerage environment
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- Solid experience in providing administrative support
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), or requirement to complete within one year
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities' systems and procedures, an asset
- Marketing experience
- Good understanding of bond, preferred share, and equity markets
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
City: Sault Ste. Marie
Address: 432 Great Northern Road, Suite 300
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 03/07/2020
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 225818